Frequency from Charles de Gaulle to Paris (Opéra) :
06:00 to 20:45: every 15 minutes
20:45 to 23:00: every 20 minutes
The Roissybus costs €10.00 one-way.
Roissy Bus-stops at Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport :
|Terminal 1: Entrance 30, at arrivals level 5
2A-2C : Gate/door 9
2G: terminal is linked to Terminal 2C (Gate 4) by the free N2 shuttle bus.
Terminal 3: Arrivals hall
The pros and cons:
- Comfortable and stress-free.
- Direct non-stop from centre of Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG).
- Ideal if your final destination is within the 'Opera' district of the city.
Drops you off near metro station ('Opera') for onward journey.
- You may be affected by local traffic conditions.
- You may not to be seated with your travel companions.
- You are separated from your luggage (though it is very secure)
- Only one stop within the city.
|When you arrive in Paris you have plenty of options for onward travel to your ultimate destination from the Place de l’Opera , you can either walk, take a taxi, bus or ride the metro to depending on where you are staying within Paris...
You should study the Parisian transport system a little before your trip as this will make it easier to make your choice.
In Paris there are designated "TAXI" ranks you must use - you cannot 'hail' a taxi like other cities - of course you have to find one first! They will also charge 2€ per bag in the boot/trunk.
If you are travelling light then the metro is probably your best option. There are two metro stations that will get you very near to the bus stop, 'Chaussee d'Antin' and 'Opera'
Check out using the Metro here...
(You can use all RATP travel passes on the Roissy Bus, including the Paris Visite Card, as long as they are valid for zones 1-5)
You can see bus route below: